Thursday 2 June 2011

Figs!!

2nd May - 8th May 2011
So after months of searching and waiting, ASDA FINALLY do tinned figs in syrup! Yummyyyy!!! I got 2 tins :) they're only 80p each! Was so excited when I saw them on the shelf...which is kinda sad. But hey, that has what my life has become from living on a shoestring...getting excited about cheap but yummy food.
Now that I'm back home for the summer I'm not spending money on food, so hopefully I might be able to treat myself a bit :) I'm back at Uni ever so often just for a night or so, which is why I got the spaghetti and meatballs...I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered to cook.
____________________________________________________
Budget:
£1.60 - 2 tins of figs - ASDA
£1.30 - Spaghetti and meatballs - Tesco
£0.60 - Chocolate - Chocolate from work
£5.00 - DVD - HMV
Total = £8.50

No comments:

Post a Comment