Wednesday 13 April 2011

The Wave Stone

So because I'm back at home for the Easter Holidays, I've been able to spend money on things others than food for my fridge! I went out for dinner with a couple of friends last week, we went to Zizzi's and used a voucher :) With the voucher we shared a starter (dough sticks - yummmmyy), and then I had a pizza...with extra avocado :P We stuck to tap water, so the bill with the voucher only came to £8 each! I worked quite a bit last week, and then I also filmed an advert with a friend (I directed, she filmed) for the new 'Wave Stone' product that's being released next month :) we're now in the process of editing. So I will keep you all updated on that! You can also get updates by joining the Wave Stone facebook page - clickon the following link; facebook.com/wavestone (Yes it looks really dodgy...but I promise it's a massage stone. And strictly for external use only.)
____________________________________________________
Budget:
£1.89 - Lunch at work
£8.00 - Dinner with friends
Total = £9.89

No comments:

Post a Comment