Thursday 17 February 2011

I can't remember!

Wow...I can't even remember what I did last week :/ how bad is that!! I know I didn't do a lot...hmm...
Ok then, so I'll move onto what I spent and then I'll edit this part when I finally remember what I actually did.
____________________________________________________
Budget: 59p - Crumpets - Sainsburys
50p - Basics Natural Yoghurt - Sainsburys
£1.00 - White Chocolate and Raspberry Cookies - Sainsburys
£1.00 - tin of Rice pudding and a tin of Custard (buy 2 for £1) - Sainsburys
45p - Milk - Sainsburys
72p - Basics Tomatoes - Sainsburys
73p - Ground Cinnamon - Sainsburys
36p - Tangerine Jelly - Sainsbury's
9p - Basics Strawberry Jelly - Sainsbury's
£1.00 - Bananas - Sainsburys
50p - Car Park fee
£3.05 - I sponsored Emma Sheppherd to run the London Marathon
= £9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment