Monday 28 February 2011

Half Way!!

Apart from officially hitting the half way mark, It was a pretty boring week. This was the week before we went to Egypt so I spent most of the week at home packing, helping sort out the house, helping mum with last minute things and working. Basically all I spent was about £3 on my lunch at work, I decided to treat myself to a Costa Coffee pannini....lets just say it wasn't the best customer service I've ever experienced. So I complained to head office...much to the Manager's annoyance. Anyway, I won't go into details but lets just say I won't be eating there again.
Oh and I also bought Easter Eggs for my family.
____________________________________________________
Budget:
£3.00 (ish) - Lunch at Costa Coffee
£4.00 - Easter Eggs
= £7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment