Monday 22 November 2010

Re-Stocking

So it's been 2 months today!!! Only 7 more to go :P
Remember if you feel I'm doing well, or you would like to support any deserving charities this Christmas, please please sponsor me to do this by donating to one or more of the charities I have chosen to support! You can find out more information on the charities by clicking on my Just Giving page links, which are just to the right of this page ------->
It really doesn't matter how much you give as I know how difficult it is for everyone what with the recession and Christmas coming up, but every penny counts so please please give anything you can afford to help these amazing charities!


Last week I had to make a trip to Sainsbury's to re-fill my fridge and some cupboard bits etc. Also because I hadn't spent any of the £10 budget from the week before, I used it to treat myself to going out for coffee and breakfast with my friends throughout the week, which was lovely :)
I had a pretty uneventful week to be honest, apart from filming our documentary! On Saturday my production group and I travelled down to Guildford to film our 5 minute documentary, about Nick 'Headhunter' Chapman, a pro MMA fighter. We got so much footage that we're not only planning on doing our 5 minute Uni project, but after Christmas when we have more time, we're going to attempt to make a full length documentary with it all. It's really exciting and this is definitely my favourite module! We started editing today, and even though we were just logging it was still exciting seeing what we'd filmed, even if it was slightly stressful when we thought we'd wiped it all :S 
I'm really looking forward to Wednesday when we start editing properly, and of course seeing the final product in about 2 weeks time. When it's finished I'll put it on here so you can all tell us what you think :)
Special thanks to Nick, Mike, Wayne and of course the Guildford Lido for letting us film at their Workshop Gym! 


I would also like to thank my mum for giving me a bag of bananas and a box of mince pies :)
Now that it's Winter I've been eating a lot of cup a soups and porridge, I'm ashamed to say I haven't had many vegetables this week, but I've been making up for it with fruit and multi-vitamins! And I always have loads of vegies when I'm home at weekends :)
Also, just an interesting fact to throw in, did you know that we're actually supposed to sleep more during the winter because it's cold and dark, and it's something to do with hibernation, that hundreds of years ago we would have slept for most of the day during the winter...I can't remember where I heard that. I'll try and find out because I don't think I've explained it very well lol!

__________________________________________________________________

Budget:

Basics tomato pasta sauce - 35p - Sainsbury's
Basics cheese pasta sauce - £1.29 - Sainsbury's
Basics eggs - 63p - Sainsbury's
Basics bread - 47p - Sainsbury's
Basics digestive biscuits - 23p - Sainsbury's
Crumpets - 56p - Sainsbury's
Basics mozzarella cheese - £1.15 - Sainsbury's
6 pears - £1 - Sainsbury's
4 jacket potatoes - 49p - Sainsbury's
Tomato&Mozzarella  pasta - 99p - Sainsbury's
Milk - 45p - Sainsbury's
Basics mushrooms - 89p - Sainsbury's
Soy Sauce - 89p - Sainsbury's
Basics natural yoghurt - 44p - Sainsbury's

= £9.83


Diet:

Monday:
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Crumpets
Dinner - Soup
Snacks - Pear

Tuesday:
Brunch - Cereal - Porridge
Dinner - Jacket Potato with cheese
Snacks - half a pot of blueberries

Wednesday:
Breakfast - Banana and Pear
Lunch - Crumpets
Dinner - Pasta with cheese sauce and mushrooms
Snacks - a mince pie

Thursday:
Breakfast - Crumpets
Lunch - Soup
Dinner - Jacket potato with tuna
Snacks - the other half of the pot of blueberries

Friday:
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Baguette with cheese
Dinner - Soup
Snacks - None

No comments:

Post a Comment