Tuesday 28 September 2010

Weekend Break - No Way!

I've had quite a few people asking me about what's happening at weekends, so I thought I should take some time to answer it in a post instead of putting it in the FAQ section.
I work at weekends, back home in Guildford, and because it's my job, I can't just quit because of this challenge. My parents understand this and they want me to keep working as much as possible, so they have offered to pick me up from Uni and drop me back every weekend. Seeing as it's only a half hour drive they are happy to do it, as they also enjoy having me home at weekends (although I'm still not sure why :P lol). They did this all year last year for me before I passed my test, and so have no problem doing it this year as well. The £10 a week will include weekends, so obviously I won't be allowed to spend any money at weekends. The weekends will not be a 'break' from my challenge, it will still continue...for example; usually I buy magazines to take to work with me and read, but with living off £10 a week I won't be able to do this.

Also everyone make sure you let me know what you think of my Australia issue, there's a poll for it. It takes 2 seconds to tell me your opinions so please do it!
And please, remember to donate! You can find the links/widgets to the Just Giving pages at the side, and there's a post below which tells you all about the charities and why I have chosen them.
I'm needing motivation here people...the mid season sales are on!! The more sponsorship donations I get the more I'm likely to succeed!

If you live in the Guildford area, make sure to check out the Surrey Times next Wednesday...I may be in it as I was interviewed by a very nice lady yesterday about my mega £10 a week challenge!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment