Friday 14 January 2011

Raise Awareness for Hughes Syndrome - Easy peesy

So I'm asking everyone to help me do a 'Donate a status/tweet for 24 hours' on Facebook and Twitter. For 24 hours on Saturday 15th January I am asking everyone to update their status or post a tweet saying;


For Twitter:
'IN MEMORY OF NAKITA GRAY - RAISE AWARENESS OF HUGHES SYNDROME -  - RT TO HELP!!'


For Facebook:
'IN MEMORY OF NAKITA GRAY - HELP RAISE AWARENESS OF HUGHES SYNDROME -  - REPOST AS YOUR STATUS TO HELP!!'


Because it has a link in it, facebook will automatically change it to posting a link...all you have to do is click 'status' above it...most of you will probably know how to do this already :)


I's easy peesy to do and I'd be really grateful if you could all help by posting this :) 


Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment