Monday 27 September 2010

Starting Line

So today is the day I begin my £10 a week challenge! This morning I withdrew £10 from the ATM...and that has to last me the week. Each time I spend money on something I will put on here exactly what and how much. I don't think I'm going to spend much this week because my Mum insisted on buying me a 'big shop' last week before I started, so my freezer draw and my cupboard are pretty full, I'll probably just be buying fresh food and fridge food over the next couple of weeks. I did insist that she buy me just the Sainso's basic foods though instead of the premium brands she usually buys...so it's a start!

I'm hoping people will start donating soon, to give me a bit of will power and to encourage me to actually keep doing it, because obviously if people don't donate there's no point in doing it.
So please everyone...donate whatever you can! And remember you don't have to donate to all the charities, you can just pick one.
I'm a bit disappointed that SARAID haven't sorted out their just giving page yet...after all I have given them about 6 weeks notice! So if you do want to donate to SARAID let me know and you can send it or give it to me, and I will give it to my cousin, as he is a volunteer for them and can therefore pass it on to the fundraising department.

If you have any questions, check the FAQ section down the bottom, and if your question isn't answered there then email me or facebook me :)
Also if you have a Blogger account, don't forget to follow me!
Everyone make sure you spread the word and tell everyone about this, and feel free to comment on posts, set up a Blogger account in order to follow me (it's really quick and easy!), and of course DONATE!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment