Tuesday 14 September 2010

Facebook Group and Twitter!

So I've FINALLY set up the Facebook group and Twitter account! 


Twitter:

I was a bit annoyed at Twitter because someone had already taken the username '10poundpom' and 'tenpoundpom' so I had to take '10poundpomCL'...which I think is a bit silly. But oh well, nothing I can do about it! 
Also, I can now proudly say that I am doing this because I WANT to and not because I have to! The other week my dad offered to set up a monthly direct debit thing so I wouldn't have to live off £10 a week, but I turned it down because I said I wanted to do this :)
So I am now doing this purely for the four charities! And I am very proud of myself for turning down the offer of money each month...my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy!! 

AND It's less than 2 weeks until I start!! Scary! 
So everyone join the Facebook group, follow my Twitter page, and DONATE!




No comments:

Post a Comment